[Ocfs2-users] o2hb_do_disk_heartbeat:982:ERROR

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Fri Sep 19 15:38:43 PDT 2008

Ensure the cluster.conf is the same across the cluster. If it is not,
edit and restart the cluster.

The "transport endpoint" error means that the tcpip connect failed.
It could be because of incorrect ip, firewall, or a bad cluster.conf.

The dmesg errors indicate that the cluster.conf could be mismatched.
For example, two different nodes are the same number.

Looking at cluster.conf, I notice that ip addresses of node 8 and 9 are
not following the convention of other nodes. Now it may be nothing,
but could explain the other errors.