[Ocfs2-users] Question regarding HA of OCFS2

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Fri Oct 31 11:59:53 PDT 2008

ocfs2 is a shared disk clustered file system. As the disk is accessible
by all nodes, there is no need to keep the data in sync. Instead the fs
needs to ensure nodes coordinate access such that multiple nodes reading
and writing concurrently do not corrupt the fs.

You may want to read the ocfs2 1.4 user's guide to learn more about the fs.