[Ocfs2-users] Generic question about cluster communication (with user mode heartbeat)

Petri Asikainen paca at sci.fi
Wed Nov 26 11:57:08 PST 2008

No, I have not thinking about bonding, maybe I should. ;)

I assumed that with user mode heartbeat all communication between nodes
goes via hearbeat. But that not seems be the case.

An other generic question? Does bonding work nicely between switches? Or
does it require some special feature avaible switch?

Regards,

Petri