[Ocfs2-users] CRS/CSS and OCFS2

Luis Freitas lfreitas34 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:00:16 PDT 2008

Alexandra,

   You could use only CRS and ext3 instead of ocfs2 for this kind of use. You would need to register a script to force umount the filesystem on the primary node and mount it on the node you are failing over to, it would be nice to be able to check if the filesystem is mounted before atempting to mount it, but I am not sure on how to do this)

   Are you using a cross-over cable for the private interconnect?

Regards,
Luis