[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 on VMware workstation

Tapas Mallick fedora4all at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 22:26:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

I give up the idea to use share disk in VMware
Workstation and finally use iSCSI as a shared block
device for OCFS2. It works fine for me and Now I am
able to format(though from CLI only, as the share disk
is not visible in ocfs2console unless I format the
disk by mkfs.ocfs2) and mount in both of my guest RHEL
systems.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestion and advice.

Thanks and Regards,
Tapas Mallick
fedora4all at yahoo.com