[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 on VMware workstation

Tapas Mallick fedora4all at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 05:02:37 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am using OCFS2console to mount in both the virtual
machine. In the first system(where the actual physical
disk located), I am getting the disk in the console
and there is no issue to format and mount. In the
second system, I am not getting the disk in the
console(or fdisk -l), so there is no option to mount
the disk.

In my second system I am not getting the "HEARTBEAT"
too !!!

Regards,
Tapas Mallick
fedora4all at yahoo.com