[Ocfs2-users] Clustered Samba and OCFS2

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Thu Mar 13 13:24:13 PDT 2008

I guess fileid:mapping will be required. (OCFS2 uses the device name as
provided by the user. It uses a separate ondisk uuid to detect similar
devices across the cluster.)

As far as flock support goes, it was pushed into 2.6.25... so expect it
when 2.6.25 is released. Yes, it will be in the backported 1.4 release too.