[Ocfs2-users] AoE+ocfs2 = Heartbeat write timeout to device

Luis Freitas lfreitas34 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 12:32:32 PST 2008

Sunil,

    Can I configure this heartbeat to use a high priority (realtime) schedulling?

     If I simply increase the timeout it still could timeout on heavy I/O situations, like several different threads queuing large amounts of writes. The kernel should know this is a high priority write so that it is put ahead of the queue.

Regards,
Luis

Sunil Mushran <Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com> wrote: The older 12 sec default timeout was too low. It has been bumped
up to 60 secs. The FAQ has details on this.