[Ocfs2-users] different timestamps for same file???

Alison Sanchez alisonj at multimode.us
Mon Mar 3 14:04:34 PST 2008

I am running ocfs2-2.6.9-42ELsmp-1.2.5-1 on Redhat 2.6.9-42ELsmp.

The files are mounted on /u02 on 2 servers, however when I look at the
files, the timestamps are way off. I checked the current dates on both of
the servers and the dates are consistent with each other.

For example, one file has a timestamp of Aug 12, 2007 from one server and
the same exact file when viewing from the other server has a timestamp of
March 3. The sizes are exactly the same and everything else looks the same,
it's just the timestamp that is causing havoc with our RAC database.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alison