[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 datavolume option and oracle

jcollins at ip-acd.com jcollins at ip-acd.com
Tue Jul 8 07:26:48 PDT 2008

I'm working with Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS.  The kernel is 2.6.24 so it should
have the memory leak correction.  However, that leaves the problem of it
also having ocfs2 module version 1.3.3.  Which if I'm understanding
things correctly means not supporting the datavolume mount option which
is needed for Oracle RAC, right?

--
Jamin W. Collins
Perimeter Technologies