[Ocfs2-users] Current state: OCFS2 kernel supported

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Jan 15 09:21:17 PST 2008

What do you mean by current version? OCFS2 is part of the
mainline kernel. Use the one shipped with the kernel you are
using.

If by current version you mean 1.2, then no, it does not build
against an arbitrary kernel. It builds against specific kernels
as intended.

opensuse ships with ocfs2. Better if you use a newer kernel 2.6.22.