[Ocfs2-users] Another node is heartbeating in our slot

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Jan 8 11:54:24 PST 2008

host1 and host2 are exporting one iscsi volume each.

node1 and node2 are discovering these exported iscsi volumes as sda and sdc
(for this example say the devnames are consistent on both the nodes).

cluster.conf will need to have the two nodes, node1 and node2 described as
a cluster.

host1 and host2 are not part of the cluster. (Unsure what you mean by
pointing
to host1.)

mkfs.ocfs2 both volumes sda and sdc on any node and mount on both node1
and node2.