[Ocfs2-users] 2-node Cluster Configuration

Saar Maoz Saar.Maoz at oracle.com
Fri Feb 8 03:50:09 PST 2008

Scott,

Are you using a switch to test this or a crossover cable? which RAC
version?

Please post a thread on the RAC forums on OTN:

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=140

You shouldn't have a cluster outage.

Regards,

Saar.

--
  ((  /\\  /\\ ||)  |\V/| /\\ /\\ >/ Consulting Software Engineer