[Ocfs2-users] old release of OCFS2

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Mon Feb 4 07:02:53 PST 2008

Hi,
Im going to make available a OCFS2 package for the Slackware 12 distribution.
The kernel on this release was the 2.6.21.5.
 I compiled the last release of OCFS2 1.3.9 and i had at my start with OCFS2 some issues on mounting the filesystem.
Tanks to Sunil I could mount it on my kernel, parsing a paramiter on the command line

--snip

The new ocfs2-tools 1.3.9 enables sparse by default. And sparse was
added in 2.6.22.

Use the max-compat feature level when making the fs.

$ mkfs.ocfs2 --fs-feature-level=max-compat ...
--snip

I want to know were can I download a previus release of OCFS2 whose defalt on making the file system isnt "sparse", so as to avoid people getting into the same trouble I did at the begin,

Regards,
Carlos