[Ocfs2-users] RMAN backupset in OCFS2 and NetBackup

Wu, Hai hxwu at tribune.com
Sat Feb 2 18:21:48 PST 2008

Is there anyone who's putting RMAN backupset in OCFS2 LUN and then using
Netbackup client to backup RMAN backupset files from OCFS2 LUNs to
Netbackup server? Is it Ok to do this? I am not sure if additional
Netbackup configuration would be needed in this case. Since OCFS2 is
evolved from EXT3, I assume there's no need to do additional Netbackup
configuration for this disk to disk backup, but I am not sure.

Please help,
Thanks,
Hai