[Ocfs2-users] shared mmap

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Thu Dec 4 09:51:12 PST 2008

Yes.

There is no closed source version of ocfs2. Our main source tree
is in the mainline linux kernel. The ocfs2 1.2 and 1.4 trees are branches
off the mainline tree and are for specific enterprise kernels... (rh)el
and sles. The 1.4 user's guide explains our development model. Sources
for 1.2/1.4 are available on oss.oracle.com.