[Ocfs2-users] VM node won't talk to host

Bret Baptist bbaptist at iexposure.com
Mon Aug 25 12:34:28 PDT 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 14:19:01 Michael Moody wrote:
> Bret,
>

> Unless I'm misunderstanding you, and what you're saying, I assure you,
> that's not the case. I have a mounted ocfs2 volume running right now on
> five servers. Some are /dev/sdb1, others /dev/sdc1, and yet others
> /dev/sdm1.

That is not what I am observing with OCFS2 1.3.9 on Ubuntu 8.04.1 server.  If
I have different names for the devices then the cluster/lm doesn't even
attempt to talk to the other cluster members.  It just mounts the already
mounted file system.

Bret

--
Bret Baptist
Senior Network Administrator
bbaptist at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com
(612)676-1946 x17

Providing Internet Services since 1995
Web Development ~ Search Engine Marketing ~ Web Analytics
Network Security ~ On Demand Tech Support ~ E-Mail Marketing