[Ocfs2-users] VM node won't talk to host

Bret Baptist bbaptist at iexposure.com
Thu Aug 21 12:46:12 PDT 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 14:37:09 Wessel wrote:
> Hello Bret,
>
> An obvious question, but have you tried disabling the firewall on the KVM
> VM? Also, are you able to ping the other two Ubuntu nodes from the KVM VM?

There is no firewall enabled on the VM, in fact iptables is not even
installed.

I am able to ping and do other communication from the VM to the host server.

Bret.

--
Bret Baptist
Senior Network Administrator
bbaptist at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com
(612)676-1946 x17

Providing Internet Services since 1995
Web Development ~ Search Engine Marketing ~ Web Analytics
Network Security ~ On Demand Tech Support ~ E-Mail Marketing