[Ocfs2-users] Shared Root configuration

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at veracitynetworks.com
Thu Oct 25 16:32:06 PDT 2007

I tried it and had the same issue. Looks like there is no support for shared
writeable mmap, and though a patch was floating around for a while, I never
found it and I don't think it ever became officially supported. Last I knew,
it was in the "someday" to do list. I was using debian, though, and my issue
was with apt. But there are lots of programs that use shared writeable mmap
so it became a show stopper for us.