[Ocfs2-users] Cluster setup

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at atc-onlane.com
Thu Oct 11 15:32:48 PDT 2007

We don't and when we were investigating why we had on the ProCurve
4108gl reassembly problems, we were specific asked if we are doing
bonding or VLAN tagging (neither we were doing). Just looks like the
ProCurve are loosing packets without telling so. We switched in Cisco
2960G-48 with Jumbo Frames now and haven't had any reassembly timeouts
since then. Global Cache timeout has gone down significant. Each
Interconnect for Oracle 10G has its own Cisco 2960G-48 now.