[Ocfs2-users] Cluster setup

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Tue Oct 9 11:46:15 PDT 2007

You better use

 LVM + heartbeat + NFS + cold failover cluster.

It works 100% stable and is 100% safe from the bugs (and it allows online
resizing, if your HBA or iSCSI can add lun's on the fly).

Combining NFS + LVM + OCFSv2 can cause many unpredictable problems, esp. on
the unusual (for OCFSv2) system (such as Ubuntu).