[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 and Apache Problem

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Tue Nov 13 17:38:36 PST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 05:16:36PM -0800, Michael Moody wrote:
> Actually, yes I am.....I have a total of four ocfs2 filesystems, on 4
> different clusters of machines. (www, forum, pba, webcast). Each one of
> these is exported via nfs, on the first node in each (www1, pba1, forum1,
> webcast1), however, I only see these messages on pba1 and pba2.

Ok, use 'locate' in debugfs.ocfs2 to make sure that those inodes are either
no longer pointed to by a directory or if they're in a directory, are
currently valid.

I'm thinking that it's just dead inodes that an NFS client was still
referencing. If that's the case, you should be fine.
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh
Senior Software Developer, Oracle