[Ocfs2-users] verifying the cluster during rac install

Alison Jolley alisonj at multimode.us
Thu May 31 13:41:11 PDT 2007

I'm trying to install RAC database on a 2 server cluster on which I've
installed and configured ocfs2. The servers are connected to an EMC
clariion directly through fibre channel to the servers. I mounted the
disk as /u02, however when I run cluvfy, I get the following error:

-bash-3.00$ ./cluvfy comp ssa -n tap2d1,tap2d2 -s /u02
 Verifying shared storage accessibility
 Checking shared storage accessibility...
 ERROR:  /u02
 Could not find the storage
 Shared storage check failed on nodes "tap2d2,tap2d1".
 Verification of shared storage accessibility was unsuccessful on all
the nodes.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be the issue?
Thanks in advance,

Alison