[Ocfs2-users] Upgrading ocfs2 when applying kernel patches.

mwoods at fnal.gov mwoods at fnal.gov
Thu May 31 07:31:36 PDT 2007

Sunil,

A version of 1.2.4 for the 2.6.9-55 kernel would be very helpful. Please
provide one.

This would allow me to apply an ocfs that is compatible to the new kernel
and then plan a more extensive outage later to upgrade all the servers at
one time to the 1.2.5 ocfs version.

Thanks,

Mike Woods

             Sunil Mushran
             <Sunil.Mushran at or
             acle.com>                                                  To
                                       mwoods at fnal.gov
             05/30/2007 04:54                                           cc
             PM                        ocfs2-users at oss.oracle.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Ocfs2-users] Upgrading ocfs2
                                       when applying kernel patches.

Or we could provide 1.2.4 for 2.6.9-55. If you still have this
issue, we could always do that. Let me know.