[Ocfs2-users] PBL with RMAN and ocfs2

Eckenfels. Bernd B.Eckenfels at seeburger.de
Mon May 14 01:35:01 PDT 2007

Hello Dheerendar,

just a quick note: "The EMC device have been linked to raw devices " this is IMHO not needed for Oracle anymore. (if you speak about /dev/rawX). You can use the normal block devices and Oracle will open them with O_DIRECT flag.

What filesystem did you specify for CRS? I would suggest to use your own small partitions.

Gruss
Bernd