[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 cluster becomes unresponsive

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Mar 13 09:07:36 PDT 2007

Have you tried to do alt-sysrq-t on the "dead" node? The stack traces
will be
of great help.

Also, even though this could be the same as #819, I would still recommend
filing a new bug with all the messages files. Even though that will take
some
of your time, it will be much easier to keep track of this issue and
ensure some
sort of resolution. (Prune out really old info from the message files.)