[Ocfs2-users] data volume option, is it present in current version of ocfs2

nirmal tom nirmaltom at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:05:24 PDT 2007

hi,
since in the current version of udev in fedora dont have the support for
standard i/o based  raw and asm doesnt compiles for my kernel (2.6.19.x), i
have to use clustered file system for voting disk and ocr.

You notified me as mainline version, i am using.
I dont get it?

does the subversion from development holds support for it?Any other ways of
using ocfs2?

thanks for the response

regards,
Nirmal Tom.