[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 1.2.6 for EL5 released

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Jun 20 18:12:09 PDT 2007

All,

We are pleased to announce the release of OCFS2 1.2.6 and OCFS2 Tools
1.2.6 for EL5.

Apart from the changes required to build OCFS2 on EL5, the main difference
between this and the previous release relates to the default cluster
timeouts.
We have updated the defaults in this release. Please refer to the FAQ
for more.

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/ocfs2_faq.html#TIMEOUT
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/ocfs2_faq.html#EL5

The complete list of changes post OCFS2 1.2.5 are listed here:
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/news/article_12.html

The complete list of changes post OCFS2 Tools 1.2.4 are listed here:
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2-tools/news/article_4.html

Packages for OCFS2 and its tools for Enterprise Linux 5 are bundled with the
isos and are available for download from http://edelivery.oracle.com/linux.

Packages for OCFS2 and its tools for Red Hat's RHEL5 for the 2.6.18-8.el5
and the 4 errata kernels for the x86 and the x86_64 architectures are
available
here:
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/files/RedHat/RHEL5/
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2-tools/files/RedHat/RHEL5/

The packages for the other architectures will be made available in the
coming weeks.

Certification for Oracle 10gR2 on EL5 is ongoing. For the latest, see under
"Certify & Availability" in metalink (http://metalink.oracle.com/).

As always, we look forward to hearing from you on the
ocfs2-users at oss.oracle.com
mailing list.

The OCFS2 Team

OCFS2: http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2