[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 mounting fails

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Wed Jun 13 13:33:48 PDT 2007

Alison,

Can  you perform the following on the node that is failing:

# date
# /etc/init.d/o2cb stop
# /etc/init.d/o2cb online
# mount LABEL=u01_oradata /u02

And then copy the /var/log/messages file piece about 5 minutes before
the output of the date command above and send it to me. Also, if you can
cut/paste the output of the sequence above and attach to the email, that
would help.

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA