[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 mounting fails

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Wed Jun 13 12:40:46 PDT 2007

Alison,

The output of mounted.ocfs2 are both from node 1 (tap2d2), but I believe
you see the same UUID from node 0 (tap2d1).

Make sure you can ping each other using the IP addresses you have
specified on cluster.conf.

Also, make sure both nodes have the same ocfs2 version (rpm -qa|grep ocfs2).

--

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA