[Ocfs2-users] Non-responsive OCFS2 filesystems

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Jun 6 15:36:58 PDT 2007

Check whether it is the same as in 2.6.21. We run continuous tests against
mainline kernels and we've not encountered these problems.

The patch fix atop 2.6.21 is as follows:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mfasheh/ocfs2/backports/2.6.21/

The break up of the above can be viewed here:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mfasheh/ocfs2.git;a=shortlog;h=2.6.21_fixes

Keep in mind, none of the patch fixes addresses the problem you encountered.
I would make sure that the code is what it is supposed to be.