[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2_fill_super:616 ERROR

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Fri Jun 1 11:01:11 PDT 2007

This smells like a uuid clash. But it could also be a bug. :)

Do:
# mount -t debugfs debugfs /debug (if not already mounted)
# ls -R /debug

In short, the mount is complaining that a entry with the
same uuid already exists in that location.

If that is the case, do:
# cat /proc/fs/ocfs2/*/uuid

See if /proc agrees.