[Ocfs2-users] some wield file create issue???

Alexei_Roudnev Alexei_Roudnev at exigengroup.com
Thu Jul 19 16:08:24 PDT 2007

I had simular behavior, when
- we configured the same iSCSI initiator ID on 2 servers
- so each cluster conncted to the disk for 20 - 30 seconds, then was pulled
out by second one server;
- and so on... (server 1 -> server 2 -> server 1 -> ...)

Both looked happy (except some IO delays) but they never knew about each
other on the disk, and so disk changes was visible
on change owner only (and of course  FS was destroyed slowly).