[Ocfs2-users] Adding new nodes to OCFS2?

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at atc-onlane.com
Mon Jul 9 09:59:48 PDT 2007

I actually did the below command (for node 2 and 3), it added it to the
/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf but as far I could tell, it didn't allow me to
actually mount then on node 2 or 3. But as I had to do some other work
(resize another volume) I ended up rebooting and got them added that
way.

ip_address=192.168.201.5
> -a
> ip_port=7777 -a cluster=dbcl1
>
> on all nodes.  It automaticaly updates cluster.conf e add on-the-fly
the
> nodes.
>
> Check faq and make sure you understand all command line options.
>
> Rgds
> ./npf
>
> On Sunday 08 July 2007 04:18:51 Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> > I looked around, found older post which seems not applicable
anymore. I
> > have a cluster of 2 nodes right now, which has 3 OCFS2 file systems.
All