[Ocfs2-users] Re: Mounting multiple clones

Kendall, Kim Kim_Kendall at inter-tel.com
Fri Jul 6 10:03:31 PDT 2007

After upgrading ocfs2, I was able to use the -U option to recreate the
UUID on the LUNs. There may/will be issues if another LUN with the same
UUID is already mounted (even on another node in the cluster).

I commented all luns out of the fstabs and rebooted all the nodes in the
cluster, then I could run the tunefs.ocfs2 -U on all the devices without
any problems.

-K