[Ocfs2-users] unable to configure O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD

phillip.broughton at bt.com phillip.broughton at bt.com
Wed Jan 24 08:29:15 PST 2007

Using SuSE SP2 Linux running V1.0.8 of OCFS2 and the tools/console that
comes with SP2 distribution.

I am unable to set the O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD parameter in the
/etc/sysconfig/o2cb file.
In doing so, running "o2cb configure" overwrites it.
Also noted that o2cb doesn't reference the parameter, even in its
template file for sysconfig.
How can I get this set? It has left our cluster in a hopeless situation
and I'm reluctant to install SuSE SP3 as this will mean a full install
of asmlibs and other software rebuilds.

Phil Broughton