[Ocfs2-users] configfs module question

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Thu Jan 4 16:21:29 PST 2007

Ah yes... you want o2cb service script to be smarter. :)

Edit /etc/init.d/o2cb and remove load_module configfs from the following
line.
It wouldn't make it smarter... just would get it to work.

LOAD_ACTIONS=("load_module configfs"
                "mount_fs configfs "'$(configfs_path)'
                "load_module ocfs2_nodemanager"
                "load_module ocfs2_dlm"
                "load_module ocfs2_dlmfs"
                "mount_fs ocfs2_dlmfs /dlm")

Log a bug in oss.oracle.com/bugzilla so that we remember to fix this.