[Ocfs2-users] 1.3.3 mount problem

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Wed Feb 7 12:03:49 PST 2007

Ivo,

On mainline, you need to have the CRS and VOTING files in raw devices.
All other datafiles can reside on ocfs2.

Note that Oracle is not supported on mainline kernels so, if you plan to
run a production database, please consider using Enterprise Linux
(http://linux.oracle.com).

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering

7453 TG Lee Blvd     | Email     : Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Orlando, FL 32822    | Phone/Fax : (407)458-1710

A crisis is when you can't say "Let's forget the whole thing."
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.