[Ocfs2-users] 1.3.3 mount problem

Ivo Maya ivo_maya at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 11:11:57 PST 2007

Hi,

I need to mount ocfs2 with datavolume option on open
SuSE 10.2 Machines.
ocfs2 is 1.3.3 version and does not support the
datavolume option ???

I know it's not a supported distro (RHEL, Enterprise
Linux, etc) but I want to test this specific distro.
I tried to compile the 1.2.4 version but have some
problems.

Does that mean that ocfs2 is not supported on all 2.6
kernels?
Why is it part of the kernel if you can't use all
options normally available on the official distros?

Tx
Ivo