[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 mount problem at Linux reboot when device names are non persistent.

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Mon Aug 27 11:47:11 PDT 2007

Luis,

>From the mount manpage on EL4:

DUPLICATE LABELS
       mount includes support for systems where same partition  is
shared  between  different  devices  (e.g.  multipath  kernel
       drivers).  In  particular case when mounting device by LABEL,
mount command reports problem with duplicate labels. You can
       define priority of devices in file /etc/fstab.order as simple
list of devices.  The  devices  listed  in  this  file  have
       greater priority than odd devices. Devices in configuration file
have descending priority.

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA