[Ocfs2-users] Slow concurrent actions on the same LVM logical volume

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Aug 22 10:37:43 PDT 2007

Repeat the first test. This time run top on the first server. Which
process is eating the cpu? From the time it appears that the second
server is waiting for the AST that the first server is slow to send. And
it could be slow because it may be busy flushing the data to disk.
How much memory/cpu do these servers have?

As far as the second test goes, what is the concurrent write performance
directly to the LV (minus fs).