[Ocfs2-users] cluvfy fails in pre crs install

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Tue Aug 21 05:26:06 PDT 2007

Try to create the ocr/voting under a directory on /ocfs2. If I'm not
wrong, there was a bug on CRS install identifying ocr/voting disks
directly under the mountpoint.

Also, make sure both nodes can mount the same partition. Create a file
on one node and see if you can remove it from the other node.

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering