[Ocfs2-users] o2fsck_mark_cluster_allocated: Internal logic faliure !! duplicate cluster

paul fretter (TOC) paul.fretter at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 01:41:34 PDT 2007

Help!

I have 10 nodes:

Ocfs2 1.2.4

RHEL4 U4 (AMD64)

Kernel 2.6.9-42.ELsmp

While running fsck.ocfs2 I am getting a lot of these.

o2fsck_mark_cluster_allocated: Internal logic faliure !! duplicate
cluster <bunch of numbers>

Then I get a deluge of "Bad magic number in inode while trying to verify
the type of directory entry <filename>"

Is fsck failing to fix things, or is there something else wrong?

Each time I re-run fsck it happens again, although the list is gradually
getting shorter.

Anyone got any ideas what I've done wrong?

Kind regards

Paul Fretter