[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 on mailserver lock up

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Sep 25 18:50:20 PDT 2006

You may want to ping Novell to get the 1.2.3 drop of OCFS2. That's
because it is the latest and greatest.

Having said that we'll need more information.
As in, what syscall did strace show as taking time.
What is the memory usage like? cat /proc/meminfo, cat /proc/slabinfo
That is, under production load.