[Ocfs2-users] Error mounting ocfs2 partition...

Jeff Vincent jvincent at novell.com
Wed Sep 20 13:52:01 PDT 2006

That was it - partially!

I redid the partition on the shared array, removed the /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf file and started over.  I made sure to reboot after running fdisk and rebuilding the partition table.  I ran ocfs2console, added a single cluster node then reformat and mounted the new partition successfully.  I then readded the 2nd node.  All is now well.

I suspect that the errors were a combination of a wrong node count and the fact that I didn't always remember to reboot after messing with the partition table (oops) .

Thanks!