[Ocfs2-users] RHEL 4 hotfix RPMs?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Mon Oct 23 12:09:46 PDT 2006

Would it be possible to post the src.rpm used to build the RHEL 4 binary
RPMs for OCFS2 kernel modules?  Or could you explain how to easily build
the ocfs2 kernel modules for a Red Hat hotfix kernel?

I downloaded and extracted the ocfs2-1.2.3 tarball and ran "./configure"
with the defaults. It found the hotfix -devel RPM installed.  When I run
"make", it compiles ocfs2 properly, but it does not create RPMs for me
to install.

I found the ocfs2.spec-generic in the vendor/rhel4 directory, but how
can I easily use it to build RPMs for my hotfix kernel?

Thanks.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       IT Infrastructure                  . | | | . | | | .