[Ocfs2-users] SUSE Patches

Andy Kipp AKIPP at velcro.com
Fri Oct 20 10:40:04 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I am running SLES9 with the latest kernel patches (2.6.5-7.282-bigsmp)
and ocfs2 version (1.2.1-SLES), I was wondering if anyone had any info
on if the latest ocfs2 will be included in SLES anytime soon. Or how to
get the patches from Novell. Thanks in advance!

- Andy

Andy Kipp
Network Administrator
Velcro USA Inc.
406 Brown Ave.
Manchester, NH 03103
Phone: (603) 222-4844
Email: akipp at velcro.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the
intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise immediately.