[Ocfs2-users] Approved Versions

John Peeken, Linux OS Support john.peeken at oracle.com
Wed Oct 4 06:06:20 PDT 2006

Hi Mark,
I have posed the same question before as well and the response I got is:

Customers should be running the latest version of OCFS2, that's pretty much
a requirement. OCFS2 is in a recently-released phase, which means
there are still bugs which are actively being fixed.

As far as being approved and supported by Oracle and Red Hat?  Well from the Oracle side it is and from the Red Hat side since it is our product they will send you back to us anyways for support.

Regards,
John Peeken
Linux OS Support