[Ocfs2-users] Soft and Hard Readonly?

Sutterfield, Geary L. glsutter at mitre.org
Mon Nov 13 15:07:32 PST 2006

By "actual readonly" I assume you mean at the hardware level. So a disk
connected via a SAN could use soft readonly but not hard readonly. And
that would mean a heartbeat would be started. And that would mean the
node could be fenced. Does that sound correct?

Geary Sutterfield
Lead Software Systems Engineer
Software Solutions and Technology
The MITRE Corporation