[Ocfs2-users] DMesg error on startup ...

Sébastien CRAMATTE s.cramatte at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 6 15:26:54 PST 2006

Hi

When my system boot I've got this error in dmesg :

mount.ocfs2: Unable to access cluster service Cannot initialize cluster

----------
Mounting local filesystems...
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
EXT3 FS on hda2, internal journal
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
EXT3 FS on hda3, internal journal
mount.ocfs2: Unable to access cluster service Cannot initialize cluster
/dev/hda2 on /home type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
/dev/hda3 on /var type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
Cleaning /tmp /var/run /var/lock.
Setting up networking...done.
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces...Set tx off on eth0 [OK]
Set tx off on eth1 [OK]
done.
--------

I've got this line in my /etc/fstab

/dev/drbd0      /cluster        ocfs2   _netdev,datavolume,nointr
0   0

So it's logical that try to mount it ...  I've tried to put  "noauto"
parameter and efectively I haven't got anymore the error  but the FS is
not mounted automatically by  ocfs2  rc.d script ...
How can I avoid this error  on bootup ?

Regards